Welcome! IBC is a church family with a mission to grow together. We do this as we spread joy in all of life through sharing Christ’s love and truth. We pursue this mission together through God-centered worship and prayer, supportive relationships, ministries of compassion, life-changing learning of the word of God, and communicating the saving good news of Jesus Christ to those who have not heard.
It is my prayer that everyone who participates in our fellowship and ministry will find renewed joy and trust in our great God. I also hope that you will catch our passion for the mission He has given us. We invite all children, youth, adults -single or married- to pursue this mission with us! Jesus Christ called us to make followers of Him from among all peoples. We are excited about the opportunity to help you fulfill your God-designed purpose in life as you follow Christ by sharing His love and truth with others – as together we make known the greatness of God!
In Christ’s Love & Service,
Pastor Mike Jones
Sunday Worship & Nursery: 8:15 a.m. & 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday School for all children, youth, and adults: 9:50-10:50 a.m.
- Sunday services are held in our Worship Center located at 116 E. Ahlvers Road (the corner of Ahlvers Road and Laurel Street.)
- Saturday at 6:00 pm in the Upper Room.
- The Upper Room is located upstairs in our Administration building located at 112 N. Lincoln Street.
What to Expect on Sunday Mornings
Smiles and friendly information.
A relevant message and meaningful worship.
Sunday Morning Worship: Senior Pastor Mike Jones preaches a strong Biblical word every Sunday morning. He is also a “people’s pastor” committed to assist you in becoming better followers of Jesus Christ. Our Sunday morning worship service is committed to “leading people to experience God in spirit and in truth.” Please join us!
Coffee and Cookies
Coffee and cookies and hosts with answers to your questions about IBC are available in the kitchen down the east hallway of the Worship Center and in the Family Life Center Fellowship Hall between the services.
Sunday School and Children's Church
- Children's Church for 4-7 years old.
- Children are dismissed after the song portion of the morning worship service.
- Loving nursery care for infants through 3 years old.
- Sunday School for ages 3 and up through adults.