On April 23, 1888, a group of eight people concerned for the spiritual needs of Port Angeles, organized the town’s first church. For over 100 years now we have been a growing fellowship of Christians seeking to worship God, to grow in fellowship and discipleship and to share good news with people of all ages in our beautiful town and around the world.