Sunday Morning Bible Studies
Small Groups for Adults: Adult Bible Fellowships
Adult Bible Fellowships (ABFs) meet from 9:50-10:50 a.m. at the Worship Center on Sunday, between our two morning worship
Adult Bible Fellowships are a variety of classes that meet at IBC between the worship hours. They provide an opportunity for learning
in the context of community - a time to catch up with friends, as well as a time to study God's word together. Some groups are based
on age and life stage, and some are open to all. ABFs are a place for learning, growing, and making great friends.
Fellowships meet together on an ongoing basis.
- 30s - 60s: Family Life Center Room 7
- All Ages: Worship Center Room 133
- All Ages: Family Life Center Fellowship Hall
Weekly Bible Studies
Small Group In-Home Bible Studies
At IBC we call small groups Community Groups. Community Groups are the basic units for Christian community at IBC. A Community
Group provides an environment much like that of the early church. Members meet in homes for fellowship and Bible study. It's a safe
place for growth, learning, and fellowship.
How do you join one? Call the leader listed with each group for more information - It really is just that simple!
College and Young Adults
- Thursdays, 6:30 p.m. - Geffre Home
- Josh and Anna, 406-531-0712
Parkview Villa Bible Study
- Mondays, 2:30 p.m. - Parkview Villa
- Jana Didrickson, 360-452-9828
Precepts Bible studies is looking for those who hunger for truth and desire to look deeply into God's Word. Precepts is a way to study
scripture that enables the student to discover truth for themselves and order their lives accordingly; those whose ambition is to be
pleasing to God!
- Thursday 9:30 - Noon
- Materials Fee
- Register by calling Anne Swenson, 360-457-4284
Various Books of the Bible and Various Topics
- Thursdays, 7 p.m. - Chuck Brown's home. Chuck Brown, 360-452-8475
- Thursdays, 7 p.m. - George Wood's home. George Wood, 360-452-2276 (Maximum Capacity)
- Thursdays, 7 p.m. - Billy Vinup's home. John Bayne, 360-452-2276
- Thursdays, 7 p.m. - Call for location. Pastor Anthony Sackor, 360-452-3351
- Tuesdays 7:00 p.m. - Downtown, Les West, 360-775-5703
- Wednesdays 6:30 a.m. - Family Life Center. Pastor Mike Jones, 360-452-3351
- Saturdays, 6:00 a.m. - Port Angeles McDonald's. Rob Hooker, 360-457-2848
Various Books of the Bible
- Saturday Men's Study - Steve Blakeman, 360-452-7184
- 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- The book of Romans
- Donuts, coffee, and depth
Sisters of Scripture
A ministry to support women by teaching practical life skills, providing a place to make new friendships and teaching from Scripture
how to become better wives and mothers.
- Tuesdays, 9-11:00 a.m.
- Worship Center - Room 135
- Leader: Billy Vinup, 360-452-4343
- 6:30-8:30 p.m. Family Life Center - Call the church office for more info.
- Actual dates vary by study
- 9:50-10:50 a.m. Family Life Center Cove - Call the church office for more info.
Youth Bible Studies
- 7:00 p.m.
- Family Life Center - High School Room
- Evan Swenson, 360-460-4263
- 6:30 p.m.
- Family Life Center - Middle School Room
- Brad Teel, 360-452-3351